Reservations, Deposit and Final Payment (for parties of 1-10 passengers)
- A non-refundable deposit of USD 500 per tour per person is required for us to reserve space for you.
- Final payment is due 60 days prior to commencement of services. If we do not receive final payment by this date, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation without notice.
- Payment in full is required at time of booking for reservations made less than 60 days before departure.
- A fee of USD 50 per person per transaction will be charged for any alteration or revision made to a reservation. Airline penalties may also apply. Each time a change is made to a reservation is considered one transaction.
- A change of traveler name, date or itinerary within 60 days of the travel date will be treated as cancellation and the cancellation policy will apply.
- All prices are based on rates (including foreign exchange rates) known at the time of publication and expected to be in effect at the time of departure. Prices are subject to increase without notice if such rates change prior to departure. The current price will be confirmed at the time of reservation. However, once Peregrine Travel Group has received your deposit for any vacation, that land price is guaranteed, and any subsequent cost increases are at our expense, not including fuel surcharges and any government tax increases.
Method of Payment
- Bookings made through Travel Agencies must be paid by Travel Agency Checks.
- Bookings made by Traveler directly can be paid by Personal Checks, Bank Wire or Credit Card (American Express).
- Checks can be made payable in USD to: Peregrine Travel Inc.
- Wiring instructions are available upon request.
- All prices are quoted based on payment by cash, personal check or wire.
- 60-45 days prior to commencement of services, 20% of total price
- 44-30 days prior to commencement of services, 30% of total price
- 29-15 days prior to commencement of services, 50% of total price
- 14-7 days prior to commencement of services, 80% of total price
- 6 days or less prior to commencement of services, 100% of total price
- Peregrine Travel Group reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour date. If cancellation is made prior to department, the only responsibility of Peregrine Travel Group will be to refund to you the amount we have received for the reservation. We will try to re-book the same tour with a different date acceptable to you. Where Peregrine Travel Group has arranged and confirmed flights, we will try to confirm air seats for the selected new dates, subject to availability. Peregrine Travel Group cannot assume responsibility for additional costs or any fees relating to the issuance and/or cancellation of air tickets or other travel arrangements not made through Peregrine Travel Group. In the event of cancellation by Peregrine Travel Group only, tour participants’ only right of recourse shall be to a refund of monies paid to Peregrine Travel Group in connection with such tour.
- Peregrine Travel Group reserves the right to refuse to accept or retain any person as tour participant, and to make changes and substitutes in any itinerary of its tours as it deems necessary for the comfort, safety, or the convenience of the tour participants and the proper carrying out of the tour, and to withdraw any or all tours announced in this program should conditions warrant. If a tour is cancelled, a full refund of all monies paid to the company by the participant travel agent will constitute full settlement.
- Please report any disability requiring special attention to Peregrine Travel Group at the time the reservation is made. Peregrine Travel Group will make reasonable attempts to accommodate the special needs of disabled travelers, but is not responsible in the event it is unable to do so nor is it responsible for any denial of services by carriers, hotels, restaurants, or other independent suppliers. The Americans with Disabilities Act is only applicable within the United States and facilities for disabled individuals are limited outside its borders. Most transportation services, including the touring motor coach, are not equipped with wheelchair ramps. We regret that we cannot provide individual assistance to a vacation participant for walking, dining, getting on and off motor coaches and other vehicles, or other personal needs. A qualified and physically able companion must accompany travelers who need such assistance and must assume full responsibility for their well being. The passenger assumes the full risk of use and of any prohibitions imposed by vendors. Generally motorized scooters are not suitable on international tours.
- Young Travelers who are less than 18 years old on the departure date must be accompanies by an adult and must share the adult’s accommodations.
- Young Travelers aged 11 and under will received a 10% discount on the tour price.
- Smoking is not allowed on transportation that is exclusively used by Peregrine Travel Group.
- All tour prices are based on rates tied to the RMB (Chinese Currency) and are subject to change if such rates change prior to departure. The current price will be confirmed at the time of reservations. Once Peregrine Travel group has received your deposit for your tour booking, that price is guaranteed, and any subsequent increases are at our expenses.
- Passport is required to travel to China. The passport needs to be valid for at least 6 months beyond the conclusion of your trip.
- Information for obtaining the Chinese Visa can be found on the Chinese Embassy’s web site: http://www.chinaconsulatesf.org/eng/qianzhen/default.htm
- You can also use a visa service such as Zierer Visa Service http://www.zvs.com/ .
- The accommodations listed with the tours are intended to be used with each tour. If changes become necessary for any reason, the accommodations substituted will be equivalent in standard to those shown. Unless requested otherwise, we will book non-smoking rooms. Please note that hotels cannot always guarantee non-smoking rooms.
- Baggage is the sole responsibility of the passenger throughout the tour. Peregrine Travel Group cannot be responsible for any loss or damage while traveling and strongly suggests that passenger purchase baggage insurance. Two pieces of checked baggage totaling 106 inches (the sum of three dimensions, providing neither piece exceeds 62 inches), are allowed on trans-Pacific flights. Weight limit per luggage for domestic flights in China is 44 lbs.
- Tips and Gratuities for the customary end-of-tour gratuity to the local guides and drivers are not included, and are at the tour member’s discretion. Let us know if you need a recommendation.
- The following are not included in our tour fares: meals not specified in the itinerary, charges for passports, visas, U.S. departure tax, airport taxes, vaccinations and inoculations, optional sightseeing tours, excess baggage, health, accident and baggage insurance, telephone, laundry, items of a personal nature, incidental charges in hotels, and any items not specifically listed as included.
- The carriers, accommodations and other suppliers providing services are independent contractors and are not agents, employees of Peregrine Travel Group or its affiliates. Peregrine Travel Group assumes no responsibility and will not be held liable for any personal injury, property damage, or other loss, accident, delay, inconvenience, or irregularity by reason of (1) any wrongful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of its suppliers, (2) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized acts or omissions on the part of any employee of these suppliers, (3) any defect in or failure of any vehicle, equipment or instrumentality owned, operated, or used by any of these suppliers, or (4) any wrongful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any other party not under the control, direct or otherwise, of Peregrine Travel Group, or (5) acts of God.